Sister Moore's Address

Sister Jackie Leeann Moore
California Riverside Mission
5900 Grand Ave
Riverside, CA 92504-1328
United States 

Monday, November 30, 2015

Thanks Giving!




Just another week....it was actually kinda slow because everyone was with their families and such!

Happy Birthday Haylee Bug!!! Awe 4 years old already!!! :D

Monday: We taught Bear....it is going super slow and I pray that I will be in this area when he gets baptized....but if not that is fine. The Lord has a better plan than I do!

Tuesday: We had a meeting about a new referral system and we also got packages :D My wonderful sister sent me a package that has everything I need to make a gingerbread house!!! I almost died! AWE I haven't made it yet and I hope I find time today...because we are so busy!!! We walked around almost all day long. Then we had dinner with a member that we love! Sister Garvin :D such a cute family! Then we had a meeting with our Ward mission leader that lasted about fifteen minutes....sorry I forgot my journal and so there might not be many details....

Wednesday: We met with a less active family that wants to come back to church. She is a sweet single mom that is going through a bad divorce! While we were there she asked if she could run to the bathroom (asking if it would be legal as missionaries with kids and such) so she ran to the bathroom came out and said, "It was so nice to have the door closed!" She has a little baby boy that has seizures and she can't leave him for very long...she has to wake up every half hour to make sure he is still okay...and she works full time!! with two other kids that are 7 and 5! Super woman! We went to Denny's that night for dinner so that was nice!

Thursday: Turkey day! We woke up and played football with missionaries....which was fun! then we went home and got ready and went to dinner with Brother Bob Davis. We were there with his family forever! It was so weird! We didnt really know what else to do so we just sat there and had pie :) That night we watched Ephraim's Rescue! It was so good! :D Then we went home and slept!

Friday: longest morning.....we had a member pick us up from our apartment and take us to walmart because we had to fix sister pielstick's bike tire...so we went in the crazy black friday shopping!! Waited for forever for them to tell us "We have one, but we can't find it" lame.....so we called another member from another ward to pick us up and drive us to the other walmart! I love her so much! It was such a big help! Then she bought us ice cream! :D It was so great! Then we finally got back fixed the bike...to have the brakes be too tight....and I dont know how to fix that/dont have the right tools! lame!!! So we walked all day! and had left overs for dinner :D So good! That night we had exchanges!

Saturday: I was with Sister Carlson. She goes home 4 days after Christmas! Crazy!! We didnt have bikes still so we walked everywhere! But first a member picked us up and had us decorate their christmas tree :D IT was so amazing!!! we had cinnamon rolls and hot chocolate! :D Best day ever! Then we walked all over and had found so many people! We are so busy this week! I pray that it will all work out....I have been feeling sick..darn cold....but we dont have time to get sick...we have the temple on Wed. and I am so excited!!!! anywho....we had a lesson on the porch with Cody because we couldnt find a woman to go with us! But it went well! Then we had dinner and then taught my very favorite person! Sister Reed! She is so cool :D Love her! Her son (he is 8 or 9)  made us cake, but we had to go....so we took it with us :D It was really good! Then we exchanged back :D

Sunday: We had two investigators at church! It was so great! I wasn't feeling that great so after church we went to plan and then dinner....but it wasnt finished cooking so we walked around and found a new investigator! Mark :D So excited! Then we had dinner and I almost fell asleep on the couch...I was so out of it...but we went on and taught a less active after that then we did numbers and went home......I fell asleep so fast! man

Monday: this morning we had to wake up early to go to crossfit...I almost died! My head was hurting and sister pielstick wasnt feeling all that well... :( but we did it! Then we went shopping and now we are here :D haha I love you all! and hope you had the best week ever!

Thank you for your support and prayers!!!
Love,
Sister Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment