Sister Moore's Address

Sister Jackie Leeann Moore
California Riverside Mission
5900 Grand Ave
Riverside, CA 92504-1328
United States 

Monday, November 9, 2015

BEAR!!!!


What a week! We have been so busy and I can't even explain! So many people here are ready to hear the gospel and are ready to become followers of Jesus Christ! I forgot my Journal...so I am just going out of my companions planner.....so there might not be many details....Sorry :D

Tuesday: We had DDM and Sister Pielstick had to go the Orthodontist again...so I was going to tag along with the other sisters in a different ward, but then...another sister got sick, so I stayed with her until my companion came back :) just more study time!  Then we were off to walk around the streets and talk with the world! Then we went to dinner and it was so nice :) then we had a lesson with Cody. Sister Davis came with us, and man I love her! She has such a strong testimony of the gospel! Then we went home....not much happened, but hey :) We taught Cody :) We sang I am and Child of God with him, and he is slowly learning the words :)

Wednesday:  We had dinner with a sweet single woman. Then she went out with us, but got in with no one! After that we taught a lesson to a part-member family.

Thursday: Planning.....always goes on for a while! We went out and tried to find some people...but another flat....:( after we fixed it we started walking, but then we got a call from our dinner appointment saying she had to pick us up early, but we didnt mind :) Because they had their non-member friend coming to dinner and he wanted to learn about the gospel! We went to dinner and we met Bear :) (ya see what I did there ;) He is so awesome! He is a biker, with a beard and he is just the best!!! He had so many questions and we just clicked! I feel so much love for him already! AWE :D He is the best!!!

Friday: We had two appointments at the same time....what does this mean?!?!?! SPLITS!!! Sister Pielstick went with a member and I went to a member and we taught two lessons at one time :) It was great! I taught Diana. We talked about how we can know if the Book of Mormon is true, and how we came to know that it is God's words. I asked Diana to be Baptized on December 19th, and she said she would if she felt ready :) I hope it happens!!!  Then while I was teaching Diana, Sister Pielstick taught Claudia and her family. They want to learn more about the bible and Jesus Christ. While she was there the Spanish Elders knocked on their door....awkward.... haha oh well :) then we walked....and then we had dinner....it was so good! Then we taught Martin :) He is doing so great! We asked him to come to church, and he said he would come for the hour (but he didnt :/) He wants to read and was so excited for us to give him a big copy of the Book of Mormon.

Saturday: After studies, man so crazy!! We went to Diana's house for her daughter's birthday party :) So fun! We couldn't stay long, but she was so glad that we went :) Then we walked...and then we taught a member....then we went on splits again....and apparently there was a weird light in the sky! Some think it was a missile....others thing aliens...no one will ever know ;) haha we contacted another less active and a few potentials. Then we went to dinner and we had tacos :) then we went and taught Richard! Richard is very interesting...I can't wait to see how our next lesson goes!

Sunday: We had church, studies, and then dinnner....it was so good! I really just want to make a mission cook book. then we studied some more and went out with a few members, and no one answered...again....but Cody came to church :D One is better than none!!!

Hope all is well with ya'll :) I found this great sign :) I got really excited!!! haha :)

Love you all!!
Sister Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment