Sister Moore's Address

Sister Jackie Leeann Moore
California Riverside Mission
5900 Grand Ave
Riverside, CA 92504-1328
United States 

Monday, November 23, 2015

Got peed on......and crushed on....oh the life of a missionary ;)

Okay nothing really exciting happened this week....but that's okay :) haha I love getting so many emails! I love hearing about what is going on and such :) Love you all!

Monday: We taught Bear again :) I love him! He is so great! He really wants to know if it is true, but he hasn't received an answer yet. But he is still reading, praying and going to church! He just is so cool :) I might have to send a picture next week of him on his bike :) haha it is so great! (wow got a little sidetracked.....sorry!)

Tuesday: We taught a member that just got her tattoos almost finished. It is really the coolest tattoo I have ever seen! She has a Disney character for each of her family members on her arm. She said that it took her nine hours and it didnt even get done....and she cried so hard! I really dont know why she is getting them if they cause her pain....any who I love her and give her a hard time about it :)

Wednesday: We taught this really cool potential investigator that looks like Si off of Duck Dynasty. He said we could come back, but that he wasnt ready to learn more, or to go to church....so I might stop by and get a picture with him too. I tell ya southern Cali people are so interesting haha :) So many people so little time! Then we taught a man named Kenny who wants to come to church, but he is moving.... lame, but he wanted us to come back so we did :) and it went great! So all we need to do is find his new address and pass him over :) Then we tried a few Potentials, and then dinner :D With a family of 8 children! They are a combined family, but they are so awesome! They found out that I played video games back home...yeah some kids thought I was cool ;) Then we went to taught Richard, it went pretty well :) He couldnt come to church this week, but hopefully next week!

Thursday: We really planned...walked and planned.....no one was outside! well there was a few people, but they weren't interested...aka they yelled at us saying, "Can I have your number!" haha so great! :) Why must I have a companion that is so beautiful! the struggle is real! We were talking and we figured out who we would be as Disney Characters. Sister Pielstick is Tiana because she is very driven and works really hard. She also puts the work first! I am Nala because I have a soft heart, but I like to hunt. haha :) it was a fun/weird day!

Friday: I might die...We are doing cross fit next week and I am trying to train for it..We have to do ten sets of: 70 meter run, 7 burpies, 7 squat jumps, 7 push-ups (with hand lift)...I can do 7 sets without running....I hope I wont die....haha We got to study outside so that was nice. Then we went to an appointment and as she opened the door her dog bolted out and peed all over my foot....we set up another time to come because she was busy and once we got back to our member car I asked Sister Pielstick for hand-sanitizer....she asked why...I told her for my foot because the dog peed on me...she could not stop laughing.....probably like you are now and that's okay! ;) haha It was pretty funny because for the dinner appointment after that the members dogs kept sniffing my foot...they wouldn't leave it alone! So I put lysol on it! Oh I had Popeyes for the first time...pretty good :) We also had a ward missionary church tour that totally rocked! a few of investigators were there and it rocked!

Saturday: We taught Jose and he wanted us to come back! He seemed so excited to learn more, and so relaxed! Dont worry he wasnt drunk or anything :) he is naturally a relaxed person! We rearranged our room so that was fun!  :D

Sunday: Bear and Cody came to church! Seriously the best two investigators ever! This sunday was so great! We talked about the Holy Ghost and the rolls it plays in our lives. I love Church! So great! You get out of it what you put into it! We had dinner at the Greenman's home :) so good! they had more family there then normal which is great! The Moreno's were there and their little boy....he is 7 years old and the first thing he says to me is, "Sister Moore, You have beautiful eyes." I say, "Awe thank you!" then later he says..."Sister Moore, you have beautiful hair." ....again thank you! then again...."Sister Moore you have beautiful Skin!" haha The parents were laughing so hard! The whole night he would say, "I have a BIG Missionary crush!" and he came up to me with a sign that said, "I love Sister Moore" With hearts around it...I might have to send a picture of him to ya'll too haha :) it was so funny! and he ate his vegetables because I told him that I love them! haha kids are so funny :) after dinner we had a few appointments then we went come :) All is well

okay so it looks like I had  pretty great week of being peed on and crushed on haha :) I hope ya'll got a kick out of it! Thank you so much for the prayers and support! I love you all!!!!
Sister Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment