Sister Moore's Address

Sister Jackie Leeann Moore
California Riverside Mission
5900 Grand Ave
Riverside, CA 92504-1328
United States 

Monday, April 27, 2015

Corona!! BAM!!!

Me and Sister Springer

This week was no normal week I tell you what! It was crazy!!! My head could not focus because of so much change! I know that the Lord has helped me adjust to the different life style here....apartments are not my favorite...but I am growing to love biking :D

Monday: Got to Corona around 4:30 and then I got a little settled in, dinner, then we road around and she had me meet a lot of people that I can't remember their names....haha oh well :D

Tuesday: We taught Less Actives and went to the old people home :) They are so cute! We only have 2 Investigators here....that will change with time!!! This day my body really hurt because I am not used to biking every where....yeah my butt was sore.... :D

Wednesday: We really did the same as Tuesday....still finding my way around....if they had numbers instead of street names that would help haha :D love Corona!

Thursday: We found a new investigator! She is 89 years old and is so sweet! She wants to be baptized and her grandson (that is a member) wants to baptize her! We love her like crazy!!! She reminds me a lot of my grandmothers :D Yes both of them!

Friday: Sister Springer was sick in the morning so I was able to straighten the kitchen :D IT FELT SO GOOD!!!! I miss having a clean house....It will be clean by the end of today!!!!

Saturday: It rained! I biked in the rain!! haha it was awesome! Finally it got too bad so we had to go inside so we went to a members home. Sister Young, she is older and lives alone. She loves us! She even has a fridge that she fills full of snacks just for us! So sweet!

Sunday: I met everyone in the ward, and man it was so easy to get names down! I went to Young Women because an investigator named Melonie that is 14 didn't want to go alone. So fun! I miss young women! We talked a lot about faith and how we need to trust in the lord! So true!

Monday: I have been cleaning and now trying to go shopping for food! and cleaning supplies!

I love the work that I am doing and I am so excited to work even more! Scripture of the week is Mormon 9: 8 BAM!!! I will finish the book of Mormon by Mothers day!!! Oh and fyi...I get to Skye home I keep forgetting to tell my family! I will find out a time soon enough! Love you all!

Sister Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment