Sister Moore's Address

Sister Jackie Leeann Moore
California Riverside Mission
5900 Grand Ave
Riverside, CA 92504-1328
United States 

Monday, May 4, 2015

Hardest week ever!!!!

Sister Springer and I painting a wall at the Jacob's home


I know the Lord blesses us for our short comings as long as we are obedient. Corona is going to be amazing! I pray that I may be able to help this area grow and become an amazing area! Thank you so much for your prayers!!!

Monday: After dinner with the Child family we had family home evening with Sister Young. She is older and lives a lone, so every Monday night we go and see her and have a lesson with her :D she is hilarious and always has something to say.

Tuesday: As we are riding our bikes around I see more people come outside. the Lord is trusting us to teach these people! We just need to stop and teach them :D

Wednesday: our 89 year old investigator dropped us :( she is moving in with her daughter, and wants to take the lessons her in area. We will try to go help her with what we can.

Thursday: We had a meeting on planning which was so needed! We talked with each other on things that we need to improve on. Now it is just doing it!

Friday: after riding bike for so long my legs are so tight! I still run in the morning....and then we lift weights. So my body is really just freaking out at me!!!

Saturday: We did a lot of service! We helped 2 people move, then we had dinner with the Church family. they are hilarious!! we were there a little longer than we should have been....yeah haha :D


Sunday: Best day all week!! Really it was the best! after church I had the opportunity to go to a baptism. :D Lanisha from my last area was baptized yesterday!!! I was so excited!!! On my way there I could hardly hold it in! I got to see a lot of people from the San Jacinto ward. and I lost it! I just started to cry! I hugged everyone, and I knew that everyone missed me and I miss them!!! Sister Palmer (another missionary that taught Lanisha) and I taught the Restoration at the baptism. It was so powerful and filled with the spirit! I pray that Sister Palmer and I get to be companions one day because it was so amazing!!!!

From left to right is Elder Harmon, Elder Snyder, Bishop Rex, Lanishisha, Sister Palmer, and me


I know the Lord gives us trials in life to make us strong so that we can become like our Heavenly Father! Thank you so much for your prayers and support! I love you all!!!

Sister Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment