Sister Moore's Address

Sister Jackie Leeann Moore
California Riverside Mission
5900 Grand Ave
Riverside, CA 92504-1328
United States 

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Just another week


So today we went and played volley ball and got our nails done(that is what our home share does fro a living). That is why this email is late. Not much happened because Sister Mathews got sick again....oh well......haha I learned a lot! I am almost done with the Book of Mormon!!! BAM!!!

Monday: Nothing really happened...haha :D

Tuesday: We had meetings in the morning....blah....blah....blah...haha all good stuff! It is about a new website we are going to use to help our ward help us :D it will be great! After lunch we went walking and talking around our area. Guess who we ran into!!!! MY FIRST BIBLE BASHER!!! :D haha it was hard to walk away and not explain to him what he was saying.....he was trying to tell us that we were from the devil and that we need to come to his church and be saved! haha :) I have never had the spirit leave the room/area we were in so fast before! It was crazy! as we were walking away he was just yelling at us saying we were following the false church....We just have to pray for him and continue onward!

Wednesday: 1st day of Sister Mathews not feeling well. She rested and I read.....and read....and read.....and then went to an appointment....then our Book of Mormon class that we are teaching :D great fun!!!

Thursday: 2nd of Sister Mathews not feeling well....and I needed to run! So I ran around the kitchen :D yes i did! I did it and now this week when we run I wont pass out :D

Friday: 3rd day of Sister Mathews not feeling well :( it was just a cold, but it knocked her out! We taught a couple lessons late in the after noon. We have an investigator on date to be baptized on the 25th! but I we will have to wait and see :)

Saturday: This was the day that my Mission President called me and told me about my grandma jones not doing well. I knew When I came out on a mission that I wouldn't see her again tell the next life. I love her dearly and I am going to miss her! But I also know that if I dont work my guts out then my grandma will kick my butt! haha :D I will love her forever!

Sunday: We took the Sacrament :D we had dinner with the Day family, and tried to teach some Less actives and meet new people, but no luck :( We are just so happy the our home shares are back home!!!

This weeks thought: It is hard to ponder. Have any of you ever just sat and thought about a scripture? It is tough! My mind wonders.....so I challenge you to ponder! after prayer, scripture study. Through pondering we can receive revelation! Cool!

Love you all!

Sister Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment