Sister Moore's Address

Sister Jackie Leeann Moore
California Riverside Mission
5900 Grand Ave
Riverside, CA 92504-1328
United States 

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Corona! :D WHAT!!!

Okay so this week has been crazy! Yesterday was so hard!!!

Monday: P-day was great! We played volleyball and that day went by way to fast!

Tuesday: District Meeting. We talked about scripture power! it was amazing! The scriptures are so important! Why you might ask?? Because it is a guide to return to Heavenly Father and how to become like Christ! When we share a scripture the Spirit is always there! Unless we are talking to someone who is yelling at us tell us that we will go to hell...yeah haha that didn't happen this week haha :) We were able to teach a family of investigators and it went so well! I pray that they continue to meet with the missionaries.

Wednesday: Well I caught Sister Mathews' cold...but I didn't let that stop me! I slept a little and then took stuff before I went to sleep.

Thursday: I woke up okay, but we planned our week, then slept, then planned hahaa yeah I was down...it didnt help that all of our lessons fell through! But it was a good thing because I really needed rest!

Friday: Was the busiest day ever! BAM!! We had lessons back to back from 3 pm until 9 it was so awesome! We taught a recent convert that is struggling coming to church...I pray for her because she is so awesome! She knows that this is the True Church! We taught an investigator that is suppose to be baptized on the 30th of April. I hope that She is! and I hope I can come! Then we taught a family of 7 about how we can listen to the spirit. we played a game where we blind folded the kids and played a drum(the holy ghost) and they were suppose to follow it. It went great! the we taught a cute small family with a little girl that is 13 months old. such a great family! Hope I get to see them again soon! The we taught a member in our ward and man they are working so hard to get to the temple!!!

Saturday: TRANSFER CALLS!!! I am leaving San Jacinto for Corona!!!! WHAT!!! Our work was great we were able to go to a fireside where a descendant of Joseph and Emma Smith spoke. It was so amazing! She is a convert to the church and we learned so much from her! we also had a lesson with an Investigator which went well! We pray that they continue to progress.

Sunday: was so hard to say good bye....I cried so much...I just I can't even rap my mind around that both Sister Mathews and I are leaving.....my companion is going home and I am going to Corona and Elders are taking over our area....:p ew Elders!!!! Hopefully by the end of summer more missionaries will be coming to our mission!

Monday: Today I am leaving for Corona!!! I pray that All will be well!! I am so heart broken that I am leaving San Jacinto...but I know that Corona needs me!!!

Love the Lord! Lean on him! Scripture of the week is 3 Nephi 18!!
Love and Miss you ALL!!!

Sister Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment