Sister Moore's Address

Sister Jackie Leeann Moore
California Riverside Mission
5900 Grand Ave
Riverside, CA 92504-1328
United States 

Monday, May 2, 2016

Good Morning :D


Yeah...sorry this is kinda late..but know that we had a fun day today!

Monday: so last Monday right after we emailed we got a call from our Branch Mission Leaders wife saying, "Hey we met this guy on the side of the road, and he really needs Jesus." So we went and found him. haha...we prayed with him and showed about 20 seconds of the video when he handed me the phone back and said, "I don't need this! I already have Jesus. I don't need more people playing mind games with me!....." and went off about how he everyone is mean to him, and is using him....he ended up walking away....it was hilarious! Then I went home and slept...and then we taught Kyle! Love that kid! He is so great!

Tuesday: We had District Development Meeting and we learned a lot! and on our way back home we met Frank. We showed him the Easter Video..he teared up and said, "Now that video will get ya." He lost his wife suddenly at the age of 28...I can tell when he talks to her that he loves her so much, and misses her. We told him that he would see her again some day. We left a plan of salvation pamphlet and set up another appointment. We also met with Darrell. He is so sweet! Then we saw Brother Owens! He is working on going to the temple! I am so excited for him :D

Wednesday: a lot of things didn't happen...we walked a lot....

Thursday: we continued to walk...at this point we have been talking to people that pull over and ask if we are okay. haha :) hey we must talk with everyone!!! oh and we had corn on the cob for dinner :) yum!!

Friday: nothing really happened....just a lot of walking...we did have Greek food for dinner! That was so good! I have had a lot of Mexican food here...at least it is good!

Saturday: We met with Frank again:D However...his lesson took 2 hrs.....he committed to coming to church :D and I hope he comes! When I asked him what would hold him back from coming to church he said, "she is a persistent....I think there is more to Moore." I thought that was so funny! and the Power went out!! :D haha it was funny :)

Sunday: we went up to Idyllwild. I love that little branch! I think there was only about 15 people this week! They are so great! Then when we were driving around we had Anza's branch president call us and tell us that Frank came to church!! He not only came to church he stayed for the 3 hr time! and he helped set up for a relief society dinner! AWE :D It was so great! We also met with a family up in Idyllwild. They have a son that just turned 8 and wants to get baptized. They are so adorable!

Monday: We went down the hill today and went shopping and met with some other sisters. It was nice to see them....and I bought a new shirt....I need to stop buying cloths..I have too many! any who....

I love you all and hope you have a great week! Hope to hear from you all soon!

Love
Sister Moore





No comments:

Post a Comment