Sister Moore's Address

Sister Jackie Leeann Moore
California Riverside Mission
5900 Grand Ave
Riverside, CA 92504-1328
United States 

Monday, April 25, 2016

Just another Sick day :D

So yeah this week has been kinda full of sick days...but that is okay! Because the Lord is teaching us patience....I will get better one day! I have decided that this is the last time I will ever be sick on the mission! so that will be great!

Tuesday: ZDM was so great! They read the best poem ever! Look it up because I can't! It is called I will find you my friend! It made one elder cry...it is pretty good! We taught Jim today...his testimony is growing so strong! I love this gospel! It is amazing!

Wednesday: Well Sister Rodriguez was sick...so she slept all day...and I read the whole Ensign! It is a really good one if you haven't read it. Well I did skip one article....it was on dating and I didn't feel that I could benefit from it....dating is weird.....

Thursday: We went up to Idyllwild and did some service! It was so great! The spirit is so strong with the Salvation Army! I love it! We tried some people up there...and we met David :) He is so cool! He said we could come back and he might even come to church on the 1st! I hope he does! We also met with a really stubborn less active...yeah...really stubborn, but we read with him Enos. And I said something like, "Enos prayed so much because he wanted to change and he wanted to progress in the gospel. We all should be like this! We all should be praying and asking God what we should do next to become better." Then he said, "well what do I need to do?" Sister Rodriguez said, "Well you are already baptized, and you have the Aaronic Priesthood, What is next" he said, "the Melchizedek." "I'm not doing that!" So then we talked about how the Lord won't give us anything that we can't handle. I read Ether 12:27 and we challenged him to prepare for the Melchizedek Priesthood and to call the Elders Quorum President. He talked to him the next day! I am so excited! He is really great, just stubborn! We then went on exchanges...my camera died...so I don't have very many pictures.... sorry!

Friday: I was with Sister Blanchard and it was so great! I love her so much! She served up here in Anza last transfer, so she knows a lot about the area. It was so nice. We met with Jim, and he was great. Then we had lunch With Bro. O. and then we had a lesson with April whom is Buddhist..she is so sweet and said we could come back! We had dinner with an amazing family! They Boyeds! I love them so much! Then we taught Zach and Ryan. Zach just got baptized, and Ryan is his cousin. Ryan is 9 years old and wants to be baptized! He is so great!

Saturday: We were only able to see Jim...which is great, but he was kinda having a rough day...well it is good to have challenging days!

Sunday: I had to speak in Idyllwild, and Sister Rodriguez had to be in Anza because Zach was getting confirmed! So splits we go!  I was really sad to miss Zach getting confirmed, but it's okay...I heard that he had the best experience ever and he gets to receive the priesthood next week! AWE :D and then my talk went well, but after I sat down...I didn't feel good...so we came home...fell asleep...3 hrs later we got up and taught a lesson....and then I came back home and went to sleep.....

Monday: everyone in our Zone went hiking in Idyllwild...but we had to stay back because well I am sick....dumb....but I will hopefully get better! I have been sleeping a lot and medication is amazing!


Well I hope you all had the best week ever!

Love
Sister Moore










No comments:

Post a Comment