Sister Moore's Address

Sister Jackie Leeann Moore
California Riverside Mission
5900 Grand Ave
Riverside, CA 92504-1328
United States 

Monday, May 9, 2016

WHAT!!!

Yeah.....so I am leaving Anza.... :( I am totally heart broken! However I get to be with Sister Pielstick again :D haha yeah! and I am going to be a Sister Training Leader...I will learn a lot for sure!!

Well here we go :)

Tuesday: We decided last minute to go down to DDM....because it was our last meeting together for the transfer...and  I am glad we did because it was an amazing training! And on our way back up we met with Frank! Brother Boyd came with us and it was so great! He is totally prepared! Then we walked a lot...and then Met with Lynn. She is so great and wants to go to the temple so bad! AWE Such a sweet lady!!!

Wednesday: We walked....a lot! for 2 hrs.! and  only talked to 3 people!! oh our way we found a hole....so Sister Rodriguez stood in it.So crazy but so beautiful!! We then ran and saw Jim. What a guy! and then we met with Bro. O. He says hi. He is working towards going to the temple!!! I can't wait for that day!!! While we were there we were walking around to the porch because we meet with him outside. Just as we walk around the corner we hear the dog go crazy and then.....rattles......yep a rattle snake! We yelled and the dog(his name is buddy) to get back and he finally did! If that dog died then I don't know what Bro. O. would have done...he would have been so sad! But any who we got the dogs back and Bro. O went back into the house grabbed his 16 gage ready for action....now keep in mind this guy is in his late 70's, had a knee replacement(so he struggles walking). We were worried he would fall over when the gun went off! But he is a Vietnam Vet. So I really shouldn't worry haha :) the snake slithered off so he never got to shoot it, but he did had Sister Rodriguez the gun...oops.... Then we had to run to the church for dinner with the Relief Society and learn about cleaning. haha I learned a lot about baking soda! Then we met with our ward mission leader!

Thursday: We tried so many people...and planned...and didn't get in with anyone! But we met with our Branch Mission Leader again and he had a couple of non-member friends he wanted us to meet so cool!!

Friday: We road bikes to save miles....yeah it was raining....but I didn't die so that is good! It was so hard that after we made it to the church we gave up and road back home.....hehe :) We got Lasagna for dinner! So good! Then we met those non-member friends! They are so cool and so ready for the Gospel!!! I am so upset  :( oh well...they will hear the gospel and be baptized! I know it!!

Saturday:....I got the call that morning that I was going to be a Sister Training Leader....I just about....okay I did loose it because I knew that I was leaving Anza....ugh! SO HARD!!! I can't wait to come back up here!!! Then we went out and worked our butts off!!! WE went and saw Daniel. We got  to meet his family and they said that we could come back! I can just feel that they are so ready for this gospel!!! :D Then we met with Jim. I love that guy! He gave Sister Rodriguez a cross! It was so sweet! then we tried a bunch of other people! and we got the calls...I am going to be with Sister Pielstick again! AWE :D Can't even explain how happy and sad I am! I am happy to be with Sister Pielstick, but so upset I am leaving Anza!

Sunday: was great! The Primary (all 8 of them) gave us roses and a candy bar for mothers day! oh yeah and I did talk to my family! It was good to see ya'll! It makes me sad to think I will see the rest of you soon....Aug 2nd...I love you....but I love the work!

Love ya'll!!!
Sister Moore

YoHo Big Summer Blow Out (because it was freezing!!!)

Beautiful Storm Clouds! 

Bro. O 

No comments:

Post a Comment