Sister Moore's Address

Sister Jackie Leeann Moore
California Riverside Mission
5900 Grand Ave
Riverside, CA 92504-1328
United States 

Monday, May 30, 2016

Better to get a mug than to get mugged

I hope you all have had a great week! I know that things can be hard at times, but they can always get better :) I love you all so much!!

Weds: The temple was great! I loved it! We were kinda a little scared because we almost missed the session! It was so beautiful! It was really hard because that is the last time I will be in the Temple as a missionary....ugh....this will never end ever!!! I got news...I'm never coming home!!!! haha :) Well after the temple we went out with Sister Gallegos :) I love her so much! Her and I are like the same person!!! She has 6 kids and looks 20 years old! I will have to send ya'll a pic...once I get one :) haha :)

Thursday: Planning day :) and we got to meet with Sister Glass :) She gave me three plates! they are hilarious! And then we walked :) and then we had dinner with Sister March :) and then we went on splits! I went with Sister Ames! I love her! She is so amazing! She has done so much. She didn't grow up in the church, and so to hear her stories....man she is wonder woman! a quote by her is "your body is a temple, not the visitors center" Then we went on exchanges!

Friday: I got to go back to Corona with Sister Meza! I got to see Sister Young, and Betty , and Sister Le Matser! AWE I loved those people so much! I got to see Holland too :) Awe so many good people! I cant' wait to see them all again! We got to help a recent convert (she is 12) write her first talk! It was so amazing!!! I wish I could hear it :)

Saturday: We got to have breakfast with members! I love Breakfast! :D and then we helped serve Breakfast for an eagle scout project!!! We also got to see Fritz :) I love that guy! He talks a lot and I love hearing his stories!!!! we walked a lot...we are running low on miles!

Sunday: We had church and FRITZ CAME TO CHURCH!!!  :D he looked so nice!! He liked it and I can't wait to meet with him this week!

Monday: I didn't die at my last cross fit!! I didn't puke either :) haha
Love you all and hope you have the best week ever!!!

Love
Sister Moore

1583-My little family :) and Sister Lineback (she is the tall one in the middle :)
1595-Corona with Meza!!
1597&1599- Almost everyone that came out on the mission with me :) Love the work!!!





Temple Pictures!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment