Sister Moore's Address

Sister Jackie Leeann Moore
California Riverside Mission
5900 Grand Ave
Riverside, CA 92504-1328
United States 

Monday, February 29, 2016

Happy Leap Year!!!



Just another week in sunny California! I am so tired...we did cross fit today, I already drank a Mt. Dew....and I am so tired.....I hope  a nap happens today! But who knows :D haha I hope that this week will go a little smoother.

Monday: I am just happy last Monday was over....it was just way too long, and too stressful! We lost our phone....at goodwill...but we found it after dinner thank goodness! Blessings!!

Tuesday: We tried a few people before dinner....Tedd rescheduled :( He is so awesome! then we went to interviews with President Mullen. I went first and I was so glad that it went that way! Apparently mine was longer, so everyone else started late....oops....oh well :) We had dinner at Dickey's and it was awesome! I love meat :) and potatoes :) and Bread :) awe it was amazing!!! then we did some service.

Wednesday: Most Stressful Day Ever!!! I really wanted to cry....I was just so done....we had to drive to Riverside because I broke the car and it needed to get fixed. #1 I hate that my mistake took time away from missionary work. #2 We left the mission because I didn't know where I was going.....yeah....I was just a ball of stress and I was really upset.....But we made it safe, and I wasn't killed so that is important... President Mullen called and just laughed and said, "We love you, just don't do it again." he also gave me better instructions... :) so now when we drive back to Riverside Wednesday, it won't be terrible. :) hopefully. One plus is that I got to eat the best pizza ever!

Thursday: We had District Development Meeting...then we had a nap :) Best nap ever! I so needed it after yesterday! I woke up and was ready to over come the world! after that we found out the Linda our golden investigator that is moving, cancelled  our appointment... :( It's fine! It's fine! We were really worried about her because she normally never cancels.... really tough....then we went on split and I got to teach Bear with Sister Garlitz! It went so well! I was so happy! I can't even tell you how much he has progressed in the last few months! I am so proud of him! He still has a little ways to go, but all is well :) He is working towards baptism! awe :) I was so happy at the end of that night!

Friday: the Morning was interesting...we finished studies! and then one of my companions had a followup doc appointment. So the other Companion and I made phone calls and got more studies in :) then We taught Tedd! AWE TEDD!!! He is so great! He has a really strong desire and really wants to ask Heavenly Father if the Church is true! I love him so much!!! He is in his 60's and has so many stories! He really listens when we teach and he said, "I hope I can be a good student." He is so sweet! :D

Saturday: We taught Linda in our church building...and we explained to her that other missionaries would teach her because she is moving into a different area....It was so hard! We also had the Saturday Adult Session of Stake Conference. It was so great! I got to see Sister Pielstick! I love her so much!! :D I bought her army men for her studies :) any who! Then we went home :) oh home! I love home!

Sunday: I really just can't believe how fast time goes! We introduced Linda to her new missionaries...I cried....but it's fine! I really felt like I wasn't good enough to teach her..I was praying to see how I can become better because I really just felt like I messed up....then in the Stake Conferences the General Authority said, "We take the Sacrament to become clean." I loved that! We then had studies and lunch and then tried potentials. I love this gospel! I love the Sacrament and I can't wait to prepare to take it next week!

Today....I really feel like I could pass out.....but it's all good :) I love being in the area! I really pray that I can stay here a while! Everyone is so nice and I hope that we have an even better week this week!
I love you all so much!!!
Sister Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment