Sister Moore's Address

Sister Jackie Leeann Moore
California Riverside Mission
5900 Grand Ave
Riverside, CA 92504-1328
United States 

Monday, February 8, 2016

TRANSFERS!!!

I guess my time is up in Mt. View ward :( however I am still going to be in the same stake! Crazy huh :) I am just going to be in Hemet forever! I am totally down with that :D I am going to Hemet city and I will be in the Valle Vista ward! The area I here is really great and guess what....an old investigator that sister P and I taught is in that ward now....BEAR!! I am so excited! Also I am kinda scatterbrained...because I have to move and it's kinda stressing me out...but it will be all good I just have to do it!

Tuesday: We had a Zone Development Meeting and it took....3 1/2 hours!!! SO LONG!!! then we ran to walk and talk, and then we went to dinner with Sister Martin :D I love her! then we had a lesson with Noah. He is 11 and really loves us coming over! He loves to learn and he is reading the Book of Mormon at school! Then we taught Desirea! I love her so much! She is awe :) So sweet!

Wednesday: We had an awesome lesson in the morning with a less active that is coming back to church! She is the only member in her family and she is becoming so strong! Love her! I got my family calendar this week! I was so excited!  We walked a lot...not much going on there....

Thursday: sometimes when Thursday comes around....I lose my mind.... :D we do so many random things I just :D AWE!!!! we made smoothies and they were so good! We got in with a less active and he said he would get to church!

Friday: While we were walking and talking we got Icees from the Icee truck :D it was so good! We had to stop and eat them so that we werent walking with them haha ;) we taught Noah again and it was really good :) He read the chapter we asked him to, and he asked about getting baptized! So he should be getting baptized by March :D then we had dinner with a lot of people! The ward here does empty nester dinner and we got to go. It was fun :) I knew so many people!

Saturday: Was a weird lesson day... we had to drop Richard...he wasn't willing to keep commitments, but he still came to church! and Thomas was so excited when we taught him :D It was just interesting...any who that night I found out I was going to Valle Vista! Also I am in a trio! So I have two companions :D I can't wait! I know both of them and I am really excited! I love the work and I can't wait to teach BEAR!!! :D

Sunday: Was full of tears, head aches, and see you soons (because really we can't say good bye because  am coming back!) I was able to almost finish packing and then I just crashed..

Here I am getting ready to leave, but stay in the stake, it is so hard to leave, but I know that this is good for me :) I will grow and learn so much! I love this gospel and I love the work! I love that I am here serving my Savior and Redeemer! Go forth with Faith!

Love you all!
Sister Moore

us planning and praying :) 

us planning and eating smoothies :D 


us taking a break from planning and playing on the play ground :D



the crouch family :) I love them so much! it is a part member family and I can't wait to see them again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment