Sister Moore's Address

Sister Jackie Leeann Moore
California Riverside Mission
5900 Grand Ave
Riverside, CA 92504-1328
United States 

Monday, December 28, 2015

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!


Well I hope everyone had a merry Christmas! Thank you for all the packages! I felt so loved :) Christmas was so much fun here! I got fed way too much...You will hear about that later in the email..and if i remember you will be able to see it! haha :) 

Monday: We went shopping after emailing and Sister Pielstick was calling a member while I was driving. She got confused and said, "Please bless" in the message! It was so funny!! I just about died! Then while we were at Walmart a man came up to us and said, "Here is for your purchase today." and he gave us $20 I  couldn't believe it! It was so nice! I have never had that happen to me before! 

Tuesday: Sister Pielstick and I did a training and I feel that it went well. We talked about how the  Book of Mormon and Revelation are both important to be able to teach. Also we talked about obedience and how we must be exactly obedient in order to receive revelation. It was great. Then after DDM We stayed for a few minutes and took a few funny pictures and ate some snacks :) So good! Then we practiced singing for caroling for Christmas night. That night we went around and tried a few people, but nothing really solid...we had dinner with Sister Jordan. She always buys us pizza and gives us 3 slices! I can't eat that much and bread sticks and she wanted to make cookies with us....So we told her that we would only eat one piece...plus Sister Pielstick wasn't feeling well...so we ate and then we had to go home....yeah..... :( 

Wednesday: We had a Christmas party with the missionaries! It was so much fun! We ate food and watched all of the pictures that missionaries sent in. It was fun! Sister Pielstick stayed home...and then we got all of our packages!! I got Seven! SO much fun! Then we came home studied and then went out with a member :) We taught this really cute family and I can't wait to teach them even more! 

Thursday: Christmas EVE!!! We had breakfast with some members and they also gave us cute little gifts. It was so great! Then we had lunch with the Scherlocky family while another sister missionary skyped home. We also got to help another member with cleaning her house for Santa, so that was fun! She gave us a lot of cloths too! Then we had dinner with the Stegeman family and they are the best! After That we got all of the missionaries together and watched the best two years! Best part about coming home is that we pulled all of our matrices out and we all slept on the floor :) It was so much fun! We stayed there for the rest of the transfer! 

Friday: We woke up at 6 opened presents and then we went to a members house! Their children waited for us to open their gifts! It was so great! Sister Pielstick emailed her family there. It was so much fun! The members cat kept trying to eat my pancakes...Sister Pielstick's family thought that was pretty funny to watch me fight off the cat....it was really dumb...Then we came home took a nap (shhh) then we studied a little and then had lunch! It was so much fun! Seriously too much fun on the mission! We ate with Sister Gass and a couple other old people! It was soooooo good! Then we came home studied some more...then went to dinner and that is where I skyped my family! :) That was so great! I felt bad though because after I was finished with the call the member came out crying and said I can never do that again! She felt really sad as I was talking to my family because I was crying! I felt so bad!  ;( It was really a happy cry! But any who we then went Caroling for the rest of the night and that was awesome! We went to a less active members house and they cried and said, "we will be back to church next Sunday!" But they didn't come :(  oh well it was really powerful! 

Saturday: We got transfer calls! I am staying in MT View! :D We are moving to different apartments though so that is stressful! So on this day we really just planned, walked, and tried potentials. 

Sunday: We had this really awesome investigator come to church and yeah it was great. We had to pack that night because we are moving to new apartments! crazy over here, but I love you so much!!! You're the best!! 

Sister Moore



No comments:

Post a Comment