Sister Moore's Address

Sister Jackie Leeann Moore
California Riverside Mission
5900 Grand Ave
Riverside, CA 92504-1328
United States 

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Another Week in Corona!

This week has flown by! This transfer has gone by so fast! We find out where we will be for next transfer on Saturday...I hate this time, but it is so exciting haha :) I think I will stay here, but who knows!

Tuesday: we had a looooooooooong meeting from 9 am-5 pm........but it was AMAZING!! I know that there is so much we can do to improve the Lord's work!

Wednesday: Sister Springer was sick so it was a slow day, we had dinner with the Mckee's and we talked about Charity. 1 Peter 4:8 and look at the footnote! We also taught the Smith/Higgin's Family. We meet with them 2 times a week. They are tring really hard to come back to church, so they can  make it to the temple!

Thursday: was planning and another resting day for sister springer. We had our appartment inspections Friday morning so we cleaned pretty fast and it looked amazing! But it only lasted a day...but I tried really hard!

Friday:Sister Springer didn't feel well....so I got a lot of study time in :D which is good because I was behind a little :D during the evening I went out with Sister coy (member in our ward) while sister Springer stayed with Sister Young. We met with a Less Active older lady and she started to sing to us! I love her :D!!! Then I went to the Dinner appointment and it was so much fun! The family had two daughters. one daughter was 3 and her name was Haylee :D I thought that was awesome!

Saturday: Another sick day, but Sister Schunk went out with me for a half hour. I am now ahead in our studies wich is nice!

Sunday: we had a meeting with our Ward Mission Leader. It was amazing! the Work will go forth! We also didnt get home tell...well really late.....oops....we visited with the Church family! I love them! Brother Church asked, "What have you learned on your mission that has changed your life?" I told him that I can see how much Heavnly Father loves all of us! He is so aware of our lives and what we are going through. Also as a missionary we have a special blessing to see/feel how much Heavenly Father loves each and everyone of his children. He loves you so much!

Monday: Was amazing! We played games with the Jacob's family, then spent a lot of time at the Church's.....again :D we went shopping too! OH and the computers were closed so I didn't get to email tell today :D I love you all! Please Read 1 Peter 4:8 It is amazing!!!

In the picture it is Sister Springer, Holland Church, and then me :D I love the work!!!!
Love you all!!! Sister Moore :D


No comments:

Post a Comment