Sister Moore's Address

Sister Jackie Leeann Moore
California Riverside Mission
5900 Grand Ave
Riverside, CA 92504-1328
United States 

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Best week in Corona!!!




Man this week has been amazing!!! I cant even explain how much the Lord has blessed us! Thank you for your prayers!! I love you all!!!

Tuesday: Okay so Nothing much happened on Tuesday except we went on Exchanges. This is when one of our Sister Training Leaders came here with Sister Springer, and then I went to their area. It was so amazing!

Wednesday: Was just so powerful! The spirit was so strong! I know that as we plan we can be filled with the spirit and find people to teach! it was just amazing! Something that I learned was that it is important to promise Heavenly Father that we will be on a street at a specific time, and then be there. And expect to find people! IT was just amazing!!

Thursday: Weekly Planning....always takes forever! But the longer we take planning the more investigators we have! We are slowly growing! AWE It also rained.....so hard that we were stuck inside. we dropped our bikes off at a members house and they were nice enough to drive us home! Oh and before I forget I got a mothers day card from Grandma Moore :) Grandma you are amazing! I love you!

Friday: It rained again....then we had dinner....then we went to visit a Less active that is coming to church. It was fun! after that we were riding around and....BAM!!!! we run into each other.....so dumb! We thought my companion broke her thumb and ankle, but we don't know....she still is walking and writing okay so it couldn't be too bad. I only got a scratch on my hand an knee. Nothing terrible. But a member came and picked us up because Sister Springer couldn't walk any more! but that's okay! we made it home and all is well.

Saturday: We had a lesson with Steven! We see him every morning as he is walking to school, so we went to his house to meet his mom! We are now teaching their whole family! Also.....we had to give them to the Elders...because they are out of our area..... :( But I know that there are more people for us to teach here!

Sunday: The Spanish Sister gave us one of their investigators! Her name is Kim. She needed to go to the English ward instead of the Spanish ward. We are so excited! She came to  church and she loved it! It was long, but you could tell that she loved the young women's program! She even wants to go to girls camp! oh she is only 13 years old too :D

Monday: Today we had Cross fit in Riverside! SO fun! we got to hang out with other missionaries and guess who I ran into.....another Missionary from Hooper!!!! We figured out that we are related! So cool! oh and he is in a signing mission. AND!!!!! We will be coming home about the same time!!! He had been out 6 months when I came in so yeah....kinda a small world!!!

I love the work I am doing and I can't wait to hear from you all! I love you!!!

Sister Moore!!!



These are members! Sister Jacobs, and Eliza Jacobs




Sister springer and I are in the bug we got to ride home in with the Mckee's :)



Sister Springer and Hollend Church. She is so cute!! She fit in our basket :D


No comments:

Post a Comment