Sister Moore's Address

Sister Jackie Leeann Moore
California Riverside Mission
5900 Grand Ave
Riverside, CA 92504-1328
United States 

Monday, August 10, 2015

Corona!!! and BASEBALL!!!


WHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! We got to go to a baseball game!!!!!!!!!!!! okay keep it together.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRONSON 8-years-old!!!

Tuesday: We walked...and walked....we started walking around 7:30 pm and so many people where out!! So now we know what time Cali Peeps are home! In the morning we had District Development Meeting......Elder Camper asked me if I could do the training on Importance of Church. I shared a couple of quotes and tied it into how it is really up to us how good of an experience our investigators have at church. We need to be praying, reading, and even fasting for them to have the best experience! It all comes back to: are we prepared for the Sacrament. We, as members, should be doing our very best to prepare everyday to take the Sacrament! I always feel that I could do better...I guess that is why I trained on the subject. I really think I got more out of the training than anyone else! haha We had a great team up Tuesday night! She is a return Missionary and has been home for maybe a week! She is fantastic!!! Love having her with us even if we are finding!

Wednesday: Training meeting~ I really learned a lot! I learned that I talk waaaaayyyyyyy too much! Haha Never thought I would have to say that but it is true :) I have been working a lot this week on just shutting up and letting my amazing companion teach because she is the best teacher out of both of us! She came so prepared! She is just the best :D

Thursday: PLanning.....and more Planning....We didnt even have time to finish planning, because we had to go out and teach! There is only so long you can stay inside!!! haha So we tried....but nothing....So we went and taught Troy about the Priesthood! We took a produce bag filled it with water and tied the top. We told him that the Bag is Men. The Water is the Priesthood. When we Break commandments (or stab the bag) the Priesthood leaves man (the water falls out of the bag). He totally got it and it went so well!!! Then Sister Mcculloch my amazing companion told me a great analogy: Sleeping beauty is like the gospel/Heaven/Eternal life/next goal in the gospel. Sward-Holy Ghost. Horse- Christ. Thorns: (which Christ wore) Trials. Dragon- Devil. Seriously! I was just amazed! We need to be working with Christ to get through our trials and use the Spirit to guide us in the right direction. Once we Get off the horse(or leave Christ) we really can't get any where!!!

Friday: BASEBALL GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STORM'N Mormon Night :D The two teams playing were the storms and the giants :) it is a minor game but, it was so fun :) I will try to send pictures :) Before the game our ride picked us up early and and we made a video where we challenged the world to read the Book of Mormon. It is on facebook somewhere......look up Sister Palmer or Riverside's FB page....It is so funny! But I know that if everyone reads the Book of Mormon They will come closer to Christ! and find Salvation. We got over 1,000 views in 6 hours....kinda crazy and if you know spanish I look like an idiot...oh well we got the point across :D

Saturday: We walked....tried to teach...but no answer.....so we taught troy the restoration again. So fun :D

Sunday: We went to Church and had Sacrament. What a powerful experience! I love it! Really Church is what you make of it. You have to put effort into feeling the spirit in order for you to feel the spirit. We had a great dinner with members and they showed me a video of the inside of the Payson Temple :D WOW!!!!!!!! I love it :)

I hope you all had a great week :) I love getting mail and emails :) hope you all have a great week!! (sorry pictures arent working this week :/ hopfuly next week!!)

Sister Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment