Sister Moore's Address

Sister Jackie Leeann Moore
California Riverside Mission
5900 Grand Ave
Riverside, CA 92504-1328
United States 

Monday, August 17, 2015

112 Degrees In Corona :D and NO car :( HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!! (last Wednesday)

Tuesday: We had ZDM (Zone development meeting) and that was awesome! President Mullen surprised us with a visit. He talked to us about how we can make Corona better and work harder! IT was very motivational! After ZDM we had a late lunch with the Relief Society President. then we had an early dinner! We hardly had anytime to do anything! It was crazy haha :) But hey it was amazing!

Wednesday: My dad had a birthday :) I really think he was praying that I wouldn't think about it because all day I was just work, work, work. Well Love you dad!!! Something else funny is Wednesday is old people day haha :)...I thought it was quite funny because it was my dad's birthday haha :) I LOVE YOU DAD!! We also had the opportunity to Meet with another member of the ward council. We are really trying sooooo hard to work with the ward council and it seems to be helping the ward a lot :)

Thursday: We did planning...then had a dinner with our Relief Society :) it was so fun! We got to know each other better! We are going to have an amazing week this coming week! a lot of new potentials and we are working with Part Member families and less actives :) awe I love the work!!!!!!!!

Friday: Exchanges! I was in Spanish land all day!!!!! soooooo fun :) I would totally be fine if I got transferred to Spanish...But It's whatever god wants :) I understood a lot more than I thought! During Language Study I wrote down a few sentences and practiced them :) I tried but I'm really not that great haha :) Practice, practice, practice :)

Saturday: We got a call that the Zone Leaders got in a car accident with a semi....they are fine and only got a scratch on the car, but........that means they get our car and go on bike.....yeah.....hmmm oh and Sunday it was 112 degrees......I am really nervous, but as long as I drink a lot of water I should be fine :)  This was also a day of humility....no one answered the door...we took Keri out and we talked with one man that said he would come to church some time!! So we hope to see him soon :)

Sunday: Man this letter is getting long......I learned a lot today :) Troy passed the sacrament for the first time today :D So awesome! and Sister Mcculloch and I got really close :) It was really awesome! We met with an active family in our ward. they have what we call a Family Mission Plan. In their family they sat down, and came up with daily, weekly, and monthly goals that they wanted to achieve to do missionary work. Daily goals were something like pray for a missionary experience. Weekly was have a gospel discussion with a non-member friend. and Monthly was invite a non-member to a church activity. This family came up with that all on their own! I challenge all of you as families to come up with a Family Mission Plan of your own! School is starting so it is perfect timing :) It is soooooo easy to share the gospel! We just need to make a plan and stick with it :) One of the daughters in the family would hand out for strength of youth pamphlets at school. and kids would even ask her for them!!!! So awesome :)

I hope you all had a great week :) This week went by so fast! Transfers are coming up soon.....Saturday we get the call.....but I am pretty sure we are both staying :)

I love you all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment