Sister Moore's Address

Sister Jackie Leeann Moore
California Riverside Mission
5900 Grand Ave
Riverside, CA 92504-1328
United States 

Monday, June 15, 2015

Weeks Fly, Days Drag On, Life As A Missionary Is Short!!!

This week we have learned and taught so much! The work is moving forward, and we are ready to teach them! Thank you for your prayers!

   Tuesday: Was amazing! Elder Nielson came to our mission. During conference he talked about his sister that came back to the church! We were with him from 8 AM to 4:00 PM It was so awesome! I learned so much! In a nut shell I know that I can be doing better and trying harder! And this week has defiantly shown that hard work and determination goes a long way! After that we had dinner at Chucky Cheese! The Family from our ward that fed us had a birthday and that is where their daughter wanted to go! So fun!

   Wednesday: We had a member come out with us all day! Eliza. She is so amazing! I love having her with us! We taught some people in an old folks home and it was awesome! We also went to the Smith/Higgins/Fernandez home. They are awesome and Love us coming over! We are teaching 2 nonmembers in their home. They love Church and love hearing about the gospel!

  Thursday: We taught the Plan of Salvation to Arisha and she loved it! We used my companions Plan of Salvation shirt and it made sense to her. She was so excited to hear about where her grandmother is on the other side!

 Friday: We went on exchanges. I went to Eastvaille for the day. For exercise we got to feed the dogs, chickens, and.....HORSES!!! awe! I miss them. It smelled like home too :D We went and taught a few less actives and found some potential investigators.

  Saturday: Was just crazy...one of our investigators had a really hard day. Kinda got us in a funk....However we made the best of it and visited a few people in the ward. I love the work here it is time to help people change their lives for the better!!

   Sunday: We had one investigator come to church and he loved it! He was so excited to be there and everyone loved him! He even talked about going on a mission!! WHAT!!!!!

This week really has been a blessing! Besides Sister Springer throwing powdered sugar in my face ( no worries I got her back ;) haha she is so fun! She loves to laugh and get the work done! I have learned so much from here! We have been together for 8 weeks now and we have about 4 weeks left tell we find out if we stay together or what happens!

   Corona is very hot and the hills are crazy!! We ride bike all day and I am seriously looking into buying one of those water bottles that go on your back.....hmmm...

   I have been studying the Old Testament and man is it hard! I just finished Joseph and the coat  many colors. It is crazy to think that he leaned on the Lord during all of his trials! I mean really think about it! We really only have to make it from Sunday to Sunday each week! Just take like a week at a time.

   I love you all! I am really trying to add more to my emails. Let me know what else ya'll think I should add.

LOVE YOU!!!!!
Sister MOORE

No comments:

Post a Comment