Sister Moore's Address

Sister Jackie Leeann Moore
California Riverside Mission
5900 Grand Ave
Riverside, CA 92504-1328
United States 

Monday, June 22, 2015

A fly away week!



Hope everyone had a great week!!! Shout out to KYLE JONES!!! He is going to be 16 on Wednesday!! WHAT!!!!

Tuesday: We had our regular meeting with our District. This time it was about how members can tell that we work hard and are dedicated to the work. We made a list of things like: Service, going to church, helping people...etc......then our District leader Elder Camper turned around and said, "These are all wrong!" and crossed them out. He continued to say that it is by the time and the effort we put into studying and learning the will of our Heavenly Father! Members can tell when we are being obedient missionaries by the spirit that we bring into their homes! Now say that we brake a rule or what not the spirit doesnt just disappear...only a portion of the spirit leaves, so it is not as strong. We can apply this into all of our lives! When we go and hang out with non-members we are bringing the spirit into their home! When we are reading the scriptures, praying, listening to good music, and so on the spirit is brought with us. And that is how people come unto Christ and Join the Church! Oh and on this day we lost our Keys.... :( we figured it out though....haha

Wednesday: We went and visited all of the older members in our ward! I love this day! They love us coming to see them and they always give us water. One always has Tootsi Rolls (yeah I dont know how to spell get over it) and I think of my Grandma Moore every time we go over there! I love it! We also visited the Smith/Higgins Family. On our way out of a powerful lesson Sister Springer's Bike fell in their pool! BAHHHH It was so funny!!!! Pictures were taken and Bro. Smith is pulling the bike out! It was so funny!!!! awe man I still almost cry remembering that....haha....


Thursday: We did Service for the Smith/Higgins family for 5 hours!! We then went home and planned and that is when I started to feel sick....yeah....again....We went to dinner with the Hoopii Family. They made us seafood pasta and it was amazing!!!! then we went to another member's home and I felt even worse....the family could tell that I wasnt feeling well so they offered to drive us home. I love them so much! They took care of our bikes for us and everything!! I went to bed at like 8 pm and didnt wake up tell 3 pm on Friday......

Friday: IT was crazy how much I slept! Sister Springer was going crazy!!! she finally called the Spanish Sisters that Serve in our area. One stayed with me while they went out and worked. It was good for Sister Springer to get out! That night I stayed with Sister Young (a member in our ward) while Sister Springer stayed with the Spanish Sisters!

Saturday: BAM BEST DAY EVER!!!!! Troy our investigator is on date to be baptized on July 11th!!! He is so excited!!! On top of that July 11th is is grandparents 61st wedding anniversary! WHAT the grandma so so excited!!!

Sunday: Awesome moment! After Church we had two members come up to us and tell us about Priesthood. Troy went up and introduced himself. He said that he felt good when he came here. That he was so excited to get baptized on July 11th! AND!!! that he loves the ward!!! WHAT!! He even has told us before that he wants to serve a mission! I am so excited for him! He is 19 years old and he is just bomb!!! For dinner we ate with the bishop and he was so nice enough to send a picture to our fathers for fathers day! We played pictionary and had a blast and a half!

Monday: .....we woke up at 5:30......and we now have everything done for today.....I am getting my hair cut this morning as well....I almost said afternoon haha! I am so tired!!! I hope that I can get a nap in today!!!

I love you all and I hope to hear back from you! I love to see a list of emails that I get to open on Monday! It is almost like christmas!!!

I love the Lord and all that he has done for me!

Love,
Your Favorite!!!
Sister Moore!



No comments:

Post a Comment