Sister Moore's Address

Sister Jackie Leeann Moore
California Riverside Mission
5900 Grand Ave
Riverside, CA 92504-1328
United States 

Monday, June 8, 2015

The comforter :D



Tuesday: We went out with a member named Eliza. She is 15 and is so fun! I love her! We were riding bikes and she loved it! We also went and picked up another member and went and did visits until Keri's bike tire popped and rapped around her gears...... that was crazy haha

Wednesday: We taught the Smith family and learned a lot about them. They are working so hard to get back to church!

Thursday: We had planning...we all know how much I love planning....We helped the Jacob's family clean for a little while then we went to visit the older people in our ward. We had Dinner with the Saunders family. They are so awesome! They have a daughter out on a mission.

Friday: We had a meeting with the zone and I know that we are going to be doing better this month! We will have someone ready to be baptized! We went up and helped the Saunders family knock down a bird's nest (don't worry the baby birds are still alive) and I cleaned out a cupboard! We also helped the Jacob's family as well!

Saturday: We had a meeting with President Mullen. He talked with us about how we can help our area become more fruitful. I can't wait to use some of his ideas! I also got a package from the Jones family :D GREAT BIG HUGS!!! Loved getting them! made my day!

Sunday: We talked about the Holy Ghost. First we talked about it being a comforter. I started to cry because I know that the Holy Ghost and comforted me in times of trial. The first thing that came to my mind was when Grandma passed away. It was on the day of transfers and I was leaving for Corona. It was so hard, but Heavenly Father knew that I could over come this obstacle! I could not have done it without the Holy Ghost. He has helped me and is continually helping me become stronger!

Monday: Today we went shopping with sister young...it took three hours......I am a survivor!

Love you all!!!!
Sister Moore!


No comments:

Post a Comment