Sister Moore's Address

Sister Jackie Leeann Moore
California Riverside Mission
5900 Grand Ave
Riverside, CA 92504-1328
United States 

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Second week in the field!

This morning we had cross fit this morning (that nearly killed me!) so I am late writing home! AWE my mission president is crazy!! I dont think I will ever be able to keep up with him!

   Well this one will be short because not much has happened....But we are still teaching! There arent very many investigators, but there are plenty less actives that we get to talk to. The people in our ward give us referrals and that is how we find investigators! We work a lot with the ward missionaries! So if you are a ward missionary you better step up!!
 
   Oh before I forget...Last Sunday which was fast Sunday the bishop got up and said, "Sister Moore Please come share your testimony." and He also sent us a text haha. So I had the opportunity to share my testimony with the ward. I shared my favorite thing I have learned on my mission so far and that is my name tag! Man if you think about it the Name tag is amazing!! It carries My family name (which is an honor!) and the Church's name, and Jesus Christ! I continued to tell the ward that when they have the missionaries in their home it is as if Jesus Christ is in there home! BAM!! So now everyone go, find the missionaries, and feed them or have them in your home! We bring great blessings! and I thought....how great is that, that I get to bring Christ into families homes! Awesome!

    In ward conference this last sunday I learned that I need to give everything unto my savior! It doesnt matter what you did wrong! When you are willing to give your whole hart to the savior you will become closer to him! I will write more about that next week ;)

   I learned that I can't email back and forth... :( So Sorry! But we have to be obedient! :) Eye Single to the Glory of GOD!!!
 
    I love the Lord and I pray that all of you can read the Book of Mormon with an open heart, pray with and intent to change, and act on the answers you get!

   Until Next week :) We will have more time so we should be set haha :) Love YA'LL

Sister Moore :)

No comments:

Post a Comment