Sister Moore's Address

Sister Jackie Leeann Moore
California Riverside Mission
5900 Grand Ave
Riverside, CA 92504-1328
United States 

Monday, March 28, 2016

Anza here we come :) and CODY GOT BAPTIZED!!

Well now I am leaving for a new area! Who knew that I would be one and done in Valley Vista! I am going up into the Mountains and I have a truck :) it will be great. Some bear hunting might go on....and teaching the Hill Billies :) just kidding! I am really excited! It is so cold up there that we might get snow this week!  :D so excited! Also Cody got baptized!  and Linda got Confirmed! and really that is all that happened...






Also I am going to be an sister training leader, and I am finishing a sisters training :) Her name is Sister Rodriguez and she has been out for 7 weeks and is so great! She is so sweet :)  It was really hard to leave Valley Vista...and Linda....but all is well :) This week has been long, when I got transfer calls it seemed like forever!!! but now I am finally here and freaking out trying to get to Anza :) It will be great! something interesting that happened was I got to eat tuna that tasted like steak. It was really good :) and Sister Roberts is going to Corona!!! I am so excited for her! I love her and wish her the best! Awe! It will be so different,but so exciting! I love this work!

Love,
Sister Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment