Sister Moore's Address

Sister Jackie Leeann Moore
California Riverside Mission
5900 Grand Ave
Riverside, CA 92504-1328
United States 

Monday, June 20, 2016

We still Piel Moore Sticks!

YEP!!! My last companion is Sister Pielstick!!! that will be 210 days together!!! and I love it!!! I can't believe that my mission is coming to an end....but I know that we still have a lot of work to do, and very little time to do it! SO Let us get lost in the work!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYLE!!!!

Monday: we went and saw a less active member and she has baby kittens!!!! They were so cute!!! I am so upset I didn't take pictures...but that's okay. Then we had dinner and taught BOB. He is an interesting guy. We teach him again tonight so that will be fun!!!

Tuesday: We went walking in the morning and talked to quite a few people! We tried a potential and then went off for District Development Meeting. We then had lunch and studies. And we tried a few people, but no luck....but we ended on a good note and we taught Fritz!!!! We got through the whole Plan of Salvation and he is so awesome!!! He should be getting baptized on July 3rd!!! I am so excited!!!!

Wednesday: We had studies and stuff and tried some people before lunch....then after lunch we went to the Farm! We met with Sister Glass....she told us she doesn't want us to come by and teach her any more because her daughter doesn't want her to....dumb....I cried when I left....I love her so much!!! So we walked all over on the Farm and we got lost...so we had to call a member and ask them to pick  us up and take us to our car :) we waked for 3 hrs. and 45 mins!!! We talked to 31 people so that is good, but it was hot. We found a secret path and so we ran through it so we could save time. No one was watching so that was good and we didn't see any snakes :) all is well!!!

Thursday: Planning...seeking with faith...and then we went on splits!!! I went with Sister Gallegos!!! She has a son on a mission in St. George!!!! I love her so much! We had dinner with the Stevens and then we taught Fritz :) He gave us water and we followed up on the Plan of Salvation. We also gave him a German Book of Mormon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE loves it!!!!

Friday: We got to do some service :) We painted cement footballs, soccer balls, baseballs, and basketballs. It was fun! We had to run to a members home and change because we had to teach a lesson. They gave us Root-Beer Floats from the tap :) some members bought a house that had a beer tap in the back yard and so they bought Root-Beer to put in it haha It was so good!!!! Then we had our studies.....and during our studies we got the phone call that I have been waiting for....a woman called and said, "I am interested in learning about your church. I want to come to church, and I want to meet with you." She continued to talk to us about how she lost her husband and she heard that we talk a lot about life after death and that we take care of our members. Her name is Brook, and she is Persian and is so sweet! She came to a dinner with our ward that same night!!! But any way after studies off to Fritz!! We taught him at Bro. Ames home and it went so well! He is so ready to be baptized!!! Later at the Senior Saints Dinner Fritz came and so did Brook. Awe it was so good to meet her!!! We were going to meet with her on Saturday.

Saturday: We got a call from Brook saying, "I have been praying about it and I don't feel comfortable meeting with you." :( I was so upset....cool story.....sad ending....but her time will come! We had a blitz in our area and then we had a team up Sister Soon! I love her! She was so nice and great with Trey! Trey is a "cool Soccer guy!!" He thinks that everyone is good so whatever man.....yeah...so then we had lunch and walked and then Dinner. Then Sister Depheleepo came out with us! I lover her so much!!! Our lesson kinda didn't happen, so we got Shakes before we got transfer calls :) when we found out we were staying together it was so great!!!!! I was so happy!!! In all honesty I think Sister Pielstick is the only one that can handle me any way....we will have spent all most half of our missions together!!! I love it!!!

Sunday: Hottest day of my life!!! our car said 120!!!!!!! I wanted to die.....but church was good Fritz stayed the whole three hours and loved it!!! He got a little goody bag from the ward and he loved it!!! We then tried a bunch of people....HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!! we also walked outside....and met some really nice people! and yeah.... :) it was just really hot!!! haha we were excited when someone gave us water!!! it was so amazing!!!

Well I love you all and I hope that you have the best week ever!!!!

Love
Sister Moore

I hope you love the pictures :) I think they are so great!!












No comments:

Post a Comment