Sister Moore's Address

Sister Jackie Leeann Moore
California Riverside Mission
5900 Grand Ave
Riverside, CA 92504-1328
United States 

Monday, October 12, 2015

MT View!! San Jacinto! I love it!! :D

This week has been one of the hardest of my mission! Not only did I get a new companion fresh from the MTC, but I also am in a new area where Elders used to serve....and.....yeah enough said....We just have a lot of work to do! I pray and I know that this area is going to grow and flourish! AWE I love the people!!

Tuesday: I was with Sister Meza in my area all day! We walked a little bit then we went and picked up all of the paper work for my area! which wasn't a lot....I started to feel overwhelmed and not sure if I could rebuild this area and train a new missionary....But then something changed. The other Sister must have sensed this(or saw it on my face) because they all told me that I will do great and that I will change this area! It just felt nice :D Then we also ate Sushi for lunch :) it was amazing!

Wednesday: Was the day....she finally came :D Sister Pielstick (like you are peeling a stick) she is from St. Augustine Florida and loves the city. My first City girl companion! :D We drove home, and I followed Elders because they said they knew how to get home.....yeah......We got home dropped off her stuff then we went and road our bikes to our dinner appointment! and because it gets dark at 7...we had to go home...:( and Sister Pielstick got a flat.... but we will fix that today :D






Thursday: We went and walked in our area and found some new people to teach! We are so excited! We have so many people ready to hear our message!

Friday: We really walked all day....and we had lunch with all the missionaries for a big meeting! it was fun :D We ran into a guy smoking weed and he said, "oh no you dont want to talk to me!" But we did :) We didn't get a return appointment, but it was still a great experience! We also met a girl from Africa!! WHAT!! She was cool, she likes her religion, but we gave her a Book of Mormon and she said that she would read it :D

Saturday: Saturday no one was out....we organized our white bored...yeah...Saturday was rough....The Relief Society had us over for breakfast though! It was so fun! They told us a lot of information about members in the ward! SO HELPFUL! I love the people here!!!

Sunday: We went to church at 8 for a meeting. Then another meeting at 9 then Church at 11 to 2! We were walking into the building and....Sister Gass runs out, I gasp, and she gives me the biggest hug! I just lost it and started crying! ( she is in the first ward that I served in...oh how I missed her! She signed up to feed us next week...two days in a row...haha) and that's how it was all day!! I saw so many people that I knew and I hugged and cried! I really was just a mess....I saw our old home share Sister Peel too I really just started bawling! I can't believe I am back here! I am just so happy!

I am so happy to be here again! My heart can't express how much I love San Jacinto! AWE :D Seriously!! I love these people!! and I can't wait to start teaching and baptizing in this area!!



Oh and we also got to meet Olaf, Elsa, Anna, and Christoph (this is our Ward Mission Leader's Daughter's family :) they were going to Disneyland for Halloween and wanted to show us their costumes! So fun! The Grandma made parts of the costumes! So awesome!




Love,
Sister Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment