Sister Moore's Address

Sister Jackie Leeann Moore
California Riverside Mission
5900 Grand Ave
Riverside, CA 92504-1328
United States 

Monday, September 7, 2015

Success!!!


Kinda a slow, but short week! But we finally got a few investigators! We were able to email at the family history center because the Library was closed! Go Hooper Tomato Days!!

Tuesday: Okay so we have been walking so much that I got my first blister!!! I am almost 9 months in and I got my first blister! What is that all about?!? haha We taught the Brown family. We have been teaching their family every Tuesday because their son is turning eight  soon, and we needed the practice. We taught the ten commandments and it went really well!

Wednesday: So this was pretty much amazing! We sent a text to Zoey (her dad is a member, she is 12 and not a member. but her dad doesn't want to go back to church) telling her that the Young Women were playing volley ball and that she should go! She CAME!! WHAT!! and her dad stayed the whole time! He still isn't ready to come back, but he said that if she wanted to come that he would support her!

Thursday: It kinda hit me today that I am almost nine months in....like half way there....what!! We planned...and planned some more.....like a lot of planning......then we went to dinner which went way too long! :(  But on the plus side I now know how to make a rose out of paper :) and a picture box!

Friday: I got a Back to School Package from my sister Andrea :) I loved it! We walked from 11-4:30 and no English speaking people in sight! I really need to start studying Spanish because this is so dumb! We taught Troy Friday night as well and man he is really seeing the Lord bless his life!

Saturday: We went and tried some Former Investigators with Sister Jackman! Which what brings me to Success!!! We picked up two new investigators named Santos and David! Santos doesn't understand his purpose and just wants to be with his family again in the spirit world! :( We are so excited to teach him.

Sunday: We were walking and some random guy stops us in the street! We talk to him about how he wants to please God. We shared the Because He lives video. and we plan on teaching him again on Friday.

Well I hope that you all have a great week! We played baseball today :D So fun! Love you all! Sorry there wasn't much to this email.. :/

Love,
Sister Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment