Sister Moore's Address

Sister Jackie Leeann Moore
California Riverside Mission
5900 Grand Ave
Riverside, CA 92504-1328
United States 

Monday, July 13, 2015

I'M TRAINING!!!!!!!

I am so excited! Okay so this week has been like so fast and my brain is all over the place! This is even worse the last week so please just bear with me! OKay so I am getting a new companion that is coming fro the MTC!!! I will be her first companion!!! I am so excited and I can't wait to find out who she is!!! Because I wont find out tell Wednesday (look I spent it right this time!!!)

Monday: We went out to dinner with a couple sisters in our ward. We also played games and it was just so rushed!!!

Tuesday: We went to the temple!!!! I love going to the temple! I can't wait to go again in another 3 months! I always feel so loved and over joyed with the spirit.

Wednesday: We went and visited the older people in our ward again! It is so nice in a car! We also got to meet with our bishop. I love Wednesdays!! This next Wednesday is going to be even better!!!

Thursday: We went to go see a guy that had been in the hospital. It is amazing how almost every hospital smells the same! So many memories come back! It keeps me stronger! Any who the man is now doing better and is home so that is awesome!!! Troy passed his interview for Bapisim!! He will be baptized on Friday and I can't wait!!! Next friday that is!!!! LOVE MISSION LIFE!!!

Friday: Was our best day ever! We taught 5 Less actives in our area! WE were on fire and half the people didn't even open the door, but we still got into 5 people!!!! IT was awesome!!!

Saturday: We went around trying to find Service, but nothing....Saturday morning I got a call saying that I will be training!!! I am so excited!!!! Saturday night we Found out that Sister Springer is going to Anza with Sister PARKER!!!! I was so excited for her!!! They will have so much fun! They are in a trio which means there are 3 missionaries!!!

Sunday: We went and said goodbye to everyone. It was hard for me! I am not leaving, but I was crying more than sister Springer!!! haha crazy!!!

Monday: today I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off!!!! I really just can't wait for tonight and tomorrow!! I love the work and I love the people here. I am scared, but excited for this new adventure!!!

As I was crying at a members house, she told me that she wished that she could cry like I do...it shocked me! I hate crying! But then she said something that really touched my heart. She said, "Jesus Wept. So crying is a Christ like Attribute." I had never thought about that before! As we try to be like our Savior Jesus Christ we cry!!!!

I love you all and I hope this letter made sense!!!! I will try to write everyone that has emailed me.....but I can't make promises this week! Next week for sure!! LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Sister Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment