Sister Moore's Address

Sister Jackie Leeann Moore
California Riverside Mission
5900 Grand Ave
Riverside, CA 92504-1328
United States 

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

March Madness!! haha Just kidding ;)

Okay so this week was kinda interesting. Time on the mission goes way to fast! I have already been out here 3 months you guys!!!!! Time needs to stop!!!

Monday: I got a package from the Awesome Jones family! It was so fun! St. Patrick's day was a treat after all! We had dinner with Sister Lindsey and she took us out to Sushi! It was so good! awe....

Tuesday: Oh by the way I have been running four days out of the week....2miles.....run 3 min walk 3 min and it is killing me! It gives me more energy and I think I have lost some weight. The saddest part is that sugar doesnt sound good any more :( any who...We had our interview with President Mullen. He is so awesome! I was scared, but I knew that he would be chill :) After that we went to go see a less active in the ward that has been struggling. He is such a cool guy, but he feels unworthy to go to church :( Church is a Hospital for Sinners!!! We went to his house to find out his car broke down. We had an appointment, so we couldnt help. However, we called people in the ward and had them come help! It was awesome! He felt so loved. Later we went to another members house and they werent home :( I got the prompting to turn around and see who was there. We met a cool guy named Lio. He didnt have a church to go to so we are going to follow up with him this week :) That night we had dinner with Sister Stotlar. She is an amazing cook! AWE I love our ward!

Wednesday: oh Wednesday......Chevy hates me okay....our trunk broke...it wouldnt latch.....Good thing I got another package from home! It was wonderful! Heidi Benson thank you for sending me the bag with all the goodies in it :) the string handles were what held our trunk closed :) All is well! We taught a new investigator today and she seems really excited to learn, but her sister is still questioning...pray for them! We also had our Book of Mormon Class. Our 3 students (member of our ward) Love coming :) they are so fun!

Thursday: TEMPLE DAY!!!!! :D I so needed it :) it was amazing! I could have been there forever! awe :) it refreshed me in a way that I can't explain! I was so tired after, but I felt the spirit so strong! and it gave me more energy to continue the week :)

Friday: We taught an investigator Regina. We werent sure if she would even be home. She has canceled on our last few appointments....but she was there! We talked about her family and told her, "Your friends keep sending us here because they know you are missing something in your life. Would you like to know what that is?" It worked haha :) she even came to church Sunday! BAM!!!

Saturday: Our ward had a Scout fundraiser. We got a ride because it was our dinner for the evening....but we stayed a little too long.....oops but hey we were able to help the scouts out haha :)

Sunday: Our investigator came to church, but left after Sacrament :( But she came! This sunday was our Easter Sunday and it was filled with the spirit!

Monday: Today was awesome! So we went to the Chevy Dealership because Butch (our car) hates me! We were able to talk to a woman that was baptist. She gave us her card and we gave her a Plan of Salvation Pamphlet.  As we were talking with her a man kept walking back and forth in front of us. You could just tell he wanted to talk to us hehe :) after the woman left He came and sat in front of us. He asked if we were preachers. We explained that we were missionaries. He then had to leave because his ride was ready to take him home. He then asked what religion we were. We told him and he replied, "Uh-oh" haha We just laughed. So many people do not understand what we believe haha :)

Hope all is well at home! Kinda a slow, but busy week! More investigators are coming our way! Thank you for your prayers! I love and miss you all!

Sister Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment